Step By Step For How To Shape Coffin Acrylic Nails
- Install and adjust the mold on the nail to be built.
- Use a spatula to extract the acrylic gel pearls.
- Continue to shape the nails with an acrylic gel pen gently.
- Dry in LED light for 30 seconds or UV light for 1 minute.
- Press the fixture to create a “C” curvature.
- Dry again under led light for 20 seconds or under UV light for 1 minute.
- Use the finished gel to remove the mold and dispersion layer.
- Complete the structure with gray fill files, blue fill files, and Flash organizer files.
- Use a particle cleaning brush to remove excess product.
- Apply a layer of sealing gel with sunscreen.
- Dry for 60 seconds in the led light or 3 minutes under UV light.
- Then, you can glaze with your favorite color to create your favorite nail decoration.
Fariha said: “The true coffin shape is usually only possible with longer nail lengths, and it is possible to transition from long almonds or squares to coffins. I recommend seeking professional help when performing the first reshaping, and then with the help of 180 Granular nail files, keep their shape at home. To achieve the shape of a coffin or almond, you can begin to taper when the nails start to grow, but please note that they will not be exactly what you want from the beginning. Although Some shapes are best for long nails, feel free to try short versions of coffins, almonds, and oval shapes on your own body and see if you like them.”