How To Make Messy Topknot For An Easy Summer Hairstyle?
We’ve all done messy buns before, but that doesn’t mean that this simple summer hairstyle is still not cute (especially if you take out some slim, face-framed layers to hang on your face). Bonus: You don’t have to worry about getting sunburned because your hair will be pulled back into the sun.
- Spray the magic on the air-dried hair to give it some texture. Or use air-dried beach hair!
- Cut off the top part of the horseshoe and separate the hair in front of the ears.
- Twist the back until you reach the end.
- Roll into a low round bread.
- Christine Ace is fixed with French pins.
- Put down the top and add hair from the side. Pull out what you want to put in front.
- Twist the top up to the end while pulling up the hair on the top to increase volume.
- Wrap it into a bun as in the previous section and secure it with the second French pin.
- Spread out the bun! Don’t worry; if it’s messy, it should be. Spray magic spray for extra texture!