Minimalist tattoos design for women are small designs that are not very noticeable. Many people choose such tattoo designs because they can be easily hidden, modified, and even deleted when necessary.
If you are considering getting a small tattoo, here are some tips:
- Choose your tattoo artist carefully. Study this person.
- Everything must be planned, don’t worry.
- Consider your pain threshold. Choose the body part that fits your tattoo.
- If you have a mole, don’t try to cover it with a tattoo. If your mole changes, you won’t be able to spot it right away and diagnose the problem.
- Don’t even think about drinking before you go to the tattoo shop.
- Now let us find small tattoos for your inspiration. Pick some cool designs!
FAQ:Minimalist Tattoos design for women
Are minimalist tattoos expensive?
It depends on your tattoo studio and the tattoo artist. Usually, tattoo shops have the lowest price. Even for the simplest tattoo, you also need to pay the lowest price. Its average cost is between US$50 and US$80, and it takes about 45 minutes. However, some shops charge by the hour, and sometimes you can get a free tattoo from the shop apprentice, just for the material cost.
Do tiny tattoos last?
Small, single-needle tattoos will not last as long as traditional tattoos, with less ink. Gray ink fades quickly. The location of the tattoo is also important. For example, fingers, feet, knees, and elbows may be brutal to tattoo because the skin regenerates faster in these areas, which means the tattoo will not last long.
Small elephant tattoo
Tiny butterly hand tattoo
Minimalist behind the ear tattoos
Source: Best rose tattoo design for women to try 2021