Braids Hairstyle for Short Hair
1. Divide all the hair into two parts, make it as even as possible on the left and right, and then fix it with hands.
2. Make the right braid into the shape of a ponytail, and a simple braid will be fine.
3. Use a small clip to fix the Braid made just now. Be sure to fix it.
4. Make the hair on the left into a common braid, and be sure to be even.
5. Fix the tails of the two braids just made with rubber bands, and then twist them together.
6. Fix the tightened braid with the last clip.
7. Cover the previous clip with a bigger hair accessory, and then it ends perfectly.